Sunday, April 5, 2020

Filming Interuptions

Rain Check

I tried to go outside today to get the few outside scenes during the sunset that I needed for the opening. But I experienced an interruption with some rain going on. Pictured here.
 
Although that does not matter much as I still am planning on getting those shots. Now it may have not originally been in my plan to shoot those outside scenes of the killer stalking the neighborhood all be at night but i'll record them later today anyways. I'll see how I feel about them being filmed at night once i'm done shooting the scenes later today. If I don't like them I'll just have to shoot the outdoor scene tomorrow which is still no big deal to me. 

A quick update on the CCR. I have been looking over the questions on the CCR and I have been writing some prototype scripts for my CCR. Again it will take place in my garage, the place where my opening starts. I'm still aiming for brevity in my CCR as I was originally.  

No comments:

Post a Comment