Sunday, April 5, 2020

Filmed Today

Filming

I was able to film tonight and I think it look alright although I will intimately scrap it for now because its a bit too dark and I don't want the opening to be filled with so much darkness. So I'll re-shoot it during daylight tomorrow. But since I was out at night I got the last few shots I needed for the found footage segment of the opening. But tomorrow is when I will film the very final scene that is not shot on my phone. Tomorrow filming will be finished and editing will start, mostly just putting all the clips that I recorded together. The day after that I'll add all the necessary credits to the opening and then it should be all about done. 

Next thing after that is a full script but i'll just call it a rough script that I'll upload here on blogger. It'll serve as my guidelines for filming the CCR and hopefully it will be enough to cover the time limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment