Sunday, March 29, 2020

Filming Starts Today

I started my first few scenes of filming today I got the scenes of the killer getting ready to go outside and go on the "hunt". I just filmed those inside scenes today as I plan to film my scenes in chunks day by day so I can spend lots of time one once scene. From this I can make sure that re-shoots won't be necessary as I will film everything I need and more for the day. For example today during filming I made sure to get more establishing shots and other shots that while not completely relating to what I was filming could be used later for inserts during the editing process.

From today I also decided to roll back on my idea of doing the opening editing all through my phone's camera app. I will get most of my clips individually and I will edit it all in Davinci resolve. So any audio editing will also be done on that editing software. I'll continue my filming on Tuesday to get the outdoor scenes for that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment